Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm back!

I've been reluctant to post much since mid summer... Zack and I broke up and at the time I felt that blogging meant having to explain that, and I didn't feel like it. There have been a whirl-wind of changes since then bring another man into my life who is like a second half of my own heart, spirit, and soul! Andrew and I want the same things out of life, have SOOO many similar interests and hobbies, and similar values and love each other fiercely!! There... the big elephant in my own mind has been deflated... and for all 3? readers I might have it might seem silly to have been afraid, but there it is.
Andrew proposed to me October 17th, and I know that he is the man I will spend the rest of my life with. Our wedding is going to be September 21, 2013... crazy I know, to have thought a year ago I could be happy with one man, and now to be completely madly and crazily in love with another, but hey, that's what life has tossed me, and I'm happy with where it's headed :)

2 comments:

Katou said...

We never know what life has in store for us. So take advantage of this new hapiness and I wish you the very best.

And, by the way, I love the colors of your quilt...

small farm girl said...

Things happen. LOL! It's funny how somethings happen for a reason.