Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Gadget

You'll notice a new gadget on the right hand side of your screen. That's the adoptapet.com pet of the day spot. Every day it features an adoptable animal in our area. Because everyone's life is a little better with a dog (cat, bird, fish.... etc.) in it, and there are so many wonderful pets in our area looking for a person who's life they can make better. My postal code has been put in on the site, so it is supposed to show pets that are adoptable around us. If you're thinking of adding some new fur babies to your life, (and believe me, I'm the last person to decide if a pet is right for your situation, but if you are...) consider checking out some of the star players featured on the banner.
I don't get kickbacks for clicks or anything like that, I just know that the best dogs I've ever had were all rescues, and if I can help some of these guys find a home, I'm happy to do it.

No comments: