Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Farmer in the Dell

Hahaha too cute! I had to share this comic gleaned from Tylerfarm Homestead this morning... Every single time one of my friends or relatives asks for help with their PC computer I get a little bit more thankful for my MacBook. There's a bit of a learning curve at first of course, but once you get the hang of it it really just makes sense. My Mac is almost three years old now, and I look at people like they've got an extra head when they ask me if I'll be replacing it soon. I find PC's have a relatively short usable life, but when it comes to Mac's on the other hand... I know people still using the big bulky colourful ones that most people are turning into hamster cages now because they just wanted a more streamlined model for their desk. And they still run plenty fast and reliable! Anyways, I had a giggle at this farmer struggling with his Dell and thought I'd share that this blog is powered by a Mac. There's just something whimsical about sitting under my apple tree... with an Apple on my lap.

No comments: