Monday, April 22, 2013

Juxtaposition

Such is the crazy yin and yang of my life right now. Bean plants thriving in the intense sunshine, and the heat that creates in my window sill in the foreground. Giant mountain of snow (and more falling today might I add) in the background. Starting to get a little squirrelly for spring here. At this rate I'll be engulfed in an indoor jungle before it's ever warm enough to put my plants outside. We had a huge dumping of snow on Friday. Enough to rival any we've had the rest of the winter. The kind where I had to shovel a foot and a half of snow off my porch. Very disappointing.

1 comment:

Katou said...

Us too we still have snow and they annouced 5-10cm of the white stuff tonight and tomorrow!

The summer birds are starting to arrive and they must be wondering what's going on...

I don't know what the suggested planting date is up your place but here, it's around June 15th...